The necessary information we collect
We can collect the following information:
- Name and subtitle, demographic information like preferences, postcode, or interest
- Contact information that includes the email address or other information relevant to the customer. We utilize it for customer surveys and offers.
What do we do with the information that we gather from you?
We require this information to understand the needs and provide you the better customer service. We also hold the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information is relatable to your interest. For that, we will collect the email address that you have provided us. We use the information to improve the products and services, time-to-time monitoring of the market, and formulating ways to contact you. We also use it for market research purposes.
- We may also contact you by fax, email, phone, or mail. We use the information for customizing the website according to your interests.
We hold the commitment to ensuring that the information is secure to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. We put in place suitable physical, managerial, and electronic procedures for safeguarding and securing the information that we collect from you online.
Cookies refer to a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie will help us with the analysis of the web traffic or let us know when to visit the particular site. Cookies also offer the convenience of allowing the web applications to respond to you as an individual, develop an application, and formulating the operations to know your needs, likes, and dislikes. It works by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. It also helps us in identifying which pages are being used. The idea helps us analyze the data about the web page traffic and improvement of the website to tailor it to customer needs. We also use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then we remove it from the system. Overall, we hold the cookies to provide you with a better website. It will also help us to enable the monitoring of the pages that are useful for you or not. The cookie in no way will give us access to your computer or information or any other data than the one you have chosen to share with us. You can also choose to accept or decline cookies. Usually, the web browsers automatically accept cookies. But you can modify the browser settings for declining the cookies according to your preference. The idea helps you prevent taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website always contains links to other websites related to similar interests. However, once you have used the links to leave the site, you should always note that we do not control that. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of the information you provide to us while visiting the site. Besides, these sites are not governed using the privacy statements mentioned above. You should exercise caution and look for the privacy statements applicable to the website in question.
Controlling the personal information
You may make the choice of restricting the collection or use of personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in the form for the website, you have to look for the box that you can select for indicating that you do not want the information being used by anybody else for direct marketing purposes condition.
- In case you have previously agreed to us for using the personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We never promote, sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. But, we have permission from you for doing so by law. We may use your personal information, however, for sending the promotional information about third parties that we think is relevant to you. You may also request the details of the personal information we hold about you and as governed by India’s laws. For that, we may charge a small fee. If you would like to get a copy of the information, you can write to us. If you feel that any information that we are having about you is incomplete or incorrect, please write to us or email us as soon as possible to the above-mentioned address. We will promptly go through the information and correct it by finding the incorrect points.