Phil Hendrie net worth
Phil Hendrie is an eminent American personality, Voice over artist, and actor. The 2021 estimate of Phil Hendrie net worth is $ 6.5 million. By now, he has become an eminent personality in the radio in the film industry. In this article you will come to know more about Phil Hendrie salary and his life facts.
|Full name||Philip Stephen Hendrie|
|Phil Hendrie net worth||$ 6.5 million|
|date of birth||September 1st 1952|
|occupation||Voice over artist, entrepreneur, and actor|
|years active||1973 to present|
|place of birth||California|
The actor and the radio show voiceover is well known for the animated series Rick and Morty. Besides, he has always been the longtime host of the daily radio show, the Phil Hendrie show. The well-known voice actor was born on September 1st, 1952, in California. Over the years, he has gained enough fame and has proved himself excellent. He is also an eminent member of the highest-paid voiceover and celebrity’s net worth list.
Phil Hendrie income, salary, earnings
The Phil Hendrie salary statistics show that his Phil Hendrie annual earnings range between $100000 and $1 million. Besides, the income statistics show that the Phil Hendrie monthly salary is a booming one. It is around $12500 approx. The Phil Hendrie annual earnings from the radio show are something around $150000 or more than that.
Phil Hendrie’s father had relocated to Los Angeles in 1950. When Phil Hendrie was just 12 years old, he started listening to the radio and then put interest in the same. In 1958 Henry was raised in California, and he used to listen to the radio the whole week. As a part of the upper-middle-class Catholic family, he took more interest in his career.
Phil Hendrie has been the pioneer in the entertainment industry. Over the last two decades, he has found his immediate presence in the industry. This has made him turn into a radio icon. Besides, he has also become one of the eminent sought-after characters in Hollywood. Phil Hendrie has been hosting the critically acclaimed podcast Phil Hendrie show. Besides, he has always received reviews for the portrayal of the tightly wound. There are some important film roles. Besides, he has also shown his guest role in Modern Family Giants of radio and Maron.
- In 1971 Hendrie came with the demo tape that got him enough recognition. Then he went up for spinning the records, especially in Miami, Los Angeles, and San Diego.
- In October 1996, he went on with posting the film Hendrie show daily.
- Over the years, he had excellent himself while working in the form of the actor and the Voice over artist. This was the period from the year 1999 to 2009. This was when he gave a voice to the characters of the 24 episodes of the animated TV series “king of the hill.”
- He went on streaming from 2001 to 2002 as a part of the TV series Andy Richter player universe. He gained huge popularity as the star in the TV pilot.
- On June 4th, 2007, he made an announcement that he will be returning to the radio on June 25th, 2007. That was when he went with the talk radio network. Henry also went on with the creation of his own website www.philhendrieshow.com.
- In 2012 Phil Hendrie started expanding the brand to Pandora. He brought up the collection of comedy bits.
- In 2013 he made an announcement of partnering with the LEG digital and courtside media launchpad digital media. This is something that could bring him more recognition.
- Phil Hendrie has given the voice for characters on the animated Fox series king of Hill
- The birth name of Phil Hendrie is Philip Stephen Hendrie.
- By profession, he has proved to be an eminent personality and actor.
You’ve got a concise idea regarding Phil Hendrie net worth and his career. Never hesitate to stay tuned with us. We will strive to give you reliable information.